Projects co-financed by the European Fund
ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN A PACKAGING FIRM
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
The project benefited from an ERDF contribution for an amount of € 29,691.80 under the POR MARCHE FESR 2014/2020 – ASSE call 4 ACTION 12.1 COMPANIES ENERGY CALL – annuality 2017 and provides for the energy efficiency of the company through the installation of a photovoltaic electricity generation plant with an installed power of 49.92 kW, the replacement of 130 fluorescent lighting fixtures with as many LED technology and the creation of a monitoring and control system for the main users to improve performance.
To achieve energy efficiency in company through interventions aimed at:
– The reduction of electricity consumption;
– The reduction of costs connected to the purchase of electricity on the network;
– Monitoring of the most significant energy consumption.
The following interventions were completed:
– installation of a photovoltaic system with an installed power of 49.92 kW, which entered into operation on 7/01/2019 ( recorded annual self-consumption equal to 48.695 MWh);
– installation of a monitoring system that favors the reduction of energy waste (estimated average annual total savings of at least 5%);
– relamping with replacement of 130 fluorescent lighting fixtures with as many LED technology, (annual savings of approximately 18.329 MWh compared to the situation before the project, with the same lighting service rendered)