Respect for the environment is our long-term investment
All the certifications, protocols and agreements that prove our environmental and social commitment
We have achieved certifications that reflect the traceability of the Feel Blue supply chain, our commitment to building an eco-friendly production model and our desire to be part of an increasingly ethical and transparent value chain. The certifications apply to the accessories that we make for customers that want to adhere to these standards.
The NATIVA™ label guarantees that:
– the wool fibres that we use meet high quality standards and come from farms that respect animal welfare and the environment;
– our production processes meet the NATIVA protocol’s ethical, environmental and social criteria.
The supply chain tracing system is controlled using Blockchain technology: each of our accessories has a QA code that enables you to view the NATIVA™ Blockchain website and the product’s entire life cycle.
The RWS, Responsible Wool Standard, is promoted by Textile Exchange, one of the biggest international non-profit organisations for responsible and sustainable development in the textile sector. The RWS is also based on the concept of a controlled value chain and each company in the supply chain must meet the environmental and social requirements imposed by the standard. In particular, the RWS:
– certifies that the farms that the wool we use comes from are run responsibly and meet strict criteria on animal welfare and land management;
– guarantees the traceability of the entire supply chain, ensuring that the identity of the materials is maintained at every stage of production.
Finally, we have achieved certification for the GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard, promoted by the leading international organisations in organic farming. This standard also sets out specific environmental and social criteria that must be met at every stage of the supply chain: from cultivation of the raw materials to production and transformation of the textile fibres, to the sale of the finished products. In terms of Feel Blue, GOTS:
– guarantees that the accessories we produce with the GOTS label contain natural fibres that have come from organic farming;
– certifies that our processes, particularly weaving, washing, pressing, labelling and packaging, comply with management models and procedures that meet the Standard’s requirements;
– ensures that the chemical products we use during manufacturing have toxicological and ecotoxicological properties that meet the Standard’s requirements.
In 2021, we achieved the Global Recycled Standard certification from Textile Exchange, one of the biggest international non-profit organisations for responsible and sustainable development in the textile sector. This certification guarantees that our products contain at least 20% pre-consumer and post-consumer recycled material and that our activities and manufacturing processes use management models and procedures that meet the GRS’ environmental and social requirements.
Feel Blue adheres to 4sustainability®, Process Factory’s protocol that confirms that textile, fashion and luxury companies adhere to the sustainability roadmap. Each initiative on the roadmap is verified and measured every year based on a structured protocol of activities. With Process Factory, we began to change our business model and implemented the Chem 4sustainability® project to eliminate toxic and harmful chemical substances from our production cycles through the MRSL ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals). The level of implementation of the 4S® Protocol (Ongoing, Basic, Advanced, Excellence) is verified annually using a quantitative and qualitative evaluation tool that checks whether the requirements – relating to organisational structure, production process mapping, chemical inventory assessment, traceability of production, training, etc. – have been effectively applied and to what extent.
Supply chain agreements
Re-Verso™ Evolved Supply Chain
We are accredited partners of Re-Verso™, the evolved supply chain, composed of Green Line, Nuova Fratelli Boretti and other companies in the yarn, knitwear and accessories sector. With Re-Verso™, we put into practice a waste recovery and recycling process, adopting an integrated, transparent, traceable and certified production approach, inspired by the founding principles of the circular economy.
Our commitment in practice
Each of these certifications demonstrates our commitment to meeting precise production, environmental and social standards, but how do we put them into practice?